In honor of my 27th birthday tomorrow, I thought it’d be cool to randomly share 27 facts about myself!
- Magdah is short for Magdalourdes, I was born and raised in Haiti
- I’m a Christian, Seventh Day Adventist to be exact
- I have one sister and three brothers
- I love food and enjoy cooking for other people
- My favorite food is pasta, but I miss the good authentic Haitian food back home
- My favorite beverage is water or a glass of Moscato D’asti
- I’m not a big fan of sweets, No chocolate, candy, cookies, or cakes, except for when aunt flow is in town (TMI)… But I like fruits
- I’m an introvert. I don’t like big crowds, and I’m usually quiet around new people
- I have a strong personality and people usually think I’m mean until they get to know me 🙂
- I have a big heart, and can’t hold grudges. I pray for the ones who hurt me and wish them best
- I don’t like rude and arrogant people
- I’m an old soul and enjoy the simple things in life
- I appreciate effort and people who make time for me
- I’m a sucker for genuine love, you know the real deal.. Ehhh ❤
- My top three favorite movies are War room, Love & Basketball and Beyond the lights… for now at least
- I’m very protective of the people that I care about
- I’m very emotional. I cry over movies, songs, commercials… you name it lol
- I’m very organized and it drives me crazy when people are the opposite
- I’m bad at keeping in touch with people and don’t like talking on the phone unless it’s someone extra special 😉
- I always get compliments on my smile, but I don’t like, my teeth. I used to suck my thumb now I have an overbite and gaps, getting braces soon!
- I don’t know how to ride a bicycle
- I like sports cars… Fast and Furious got me!
- I don’t mind writing a blog post or a long text message, but I hate writing papers for school
- I enjoy reading and nourish my mind… quotes, books, or whatever catches my interest
- I love music, and can stay in my room all day just listening to music
- I like taking pictures, Yesss to selfies lol
- I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!
Until next time,